Bath SAC 33 50th Birthday Party
Bath Sub Aqua Club, one of the oldest diving clubs in the UK, celebrated in June 2006 its 50th anniversary with a weekend of activities including a mass dive and barbecue on the Dorset Coast.
Diving took place throughout Saturday and culminated with a mass dive in the late afternoon with over 20 divers in the water at once. For those who survived the evening BBQ further diving took place on the Sunday.
50th Anniversary Raffle
Bath BSAC will be holding a raffle to raise money for the RNLI and to put towards a fund for buying new kit for the club to expand the training opportunities for the local area.
The raffle will be drawn during the club AGM in November and the prizes so far consist of:
- 2 x 5 day dive packages (worth £335 each) courtesy of Emperor Divers.
- 1 x large reel and 1 x compact reel courtesy of McMahon Engineering.
- 1 x camera bag and 1 x t-shirt courtesy of beaver sports.
- 1 x £200 voucher towards any Red Sea Liveaboard courtesy of Tony Backhurst Scuba Travel.
- 1 x delayed SMB, 1 x small reel and 1 x buddy line courtesy of Ambient Pressure Diving.
- 1 x £100 Voucher towards any new drysuit from O'Three courtesy of O'Three Ltd.
A huge thank you to all the companies above for generously donating prizes to our raffle.